Your career with us
Software Project Manager (m/f/d)
Herrengasse 9, 8010 Graz
30+ hours/week; IT-Employee KV
Who we’re looking for
- You work closely with our developers, plan current and next steps with them and clear roadblocks out of the way.
- You inform our customers about the current status and are the contact person for requests and questions.
- You will manage project time and development budgets and ensure that these are adhered to.
- You kickstart new projects together with our tech advisors and consultants, develop roadmaps and define milestones.
- You have training or professional experience in software project management.
- You are a team player.
- You like customer contact.
- You act confidently and responsibly.
- You have organizational talent and work in a structured manner.
- You are on time and you can be relied on.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You have the motivation to keep yourself up to date independently.
- You have a high quality awareness.
What’s in it for you
- Fair salary for beginners from €2,854 gross, for experienced employees from €3,910 gross (14 times) according to IT collective 2023
- You find an overview of our benefits here.
Your future teammates
Senior WebApp Architect & Data Scientist
Senior Website Architect
CTO & Co-Founder
Senior Systems/Security Architect
DevOps Architect & Quality Manager Software development
Senior Digital Solutions Architect
Senior Mobile App Architect, Workers Union
Your future office